For the first time since its opening in 1975, the hotel closed its doors for 14 weeks to enable a fast and dynamic renovation by Douglas OHI.
Gulf Hotels wanted a contractor with in-house capabilities to deliver the refurbishment of their flagship hotel in Muscat.
The scope of works included the rebuilding of the entire pool area - new state of the art 2 level infinity pool with a cliff edge bar, an extension of the three-existing restaurants and a new café.
The main all-day dining restaurant was also redesigned and extended, along with a new reception area. This was supplemented by a new contemporary designed façade of the building, including external cladding, windows, doors and external wall finishes.
- Being a fast track project meant that Douglas OHI had to be ready to mobilise ahead of schedule.
- Staff from across the whole business were invested to provide their expertise.
- Our dedicated team of staff worked two shifts over 24 hours for the duration of the project.
- 800,000+ Hours Accident Free
- 325 Site Inductions
- 5,145m2 Tiling
- 5,500m2 External Façade Refurbishment
Contact Us Now
We offer a variety of solutions to carry out all types of Hospitality & Leisure projects, delivering the best results for our clients.