Interserve is a leading international provider to the Ministry of Defence and Defence Industries, with responsibilities for the development and maintenance requirements of Defence Estates, including in Oman.
We have worked on a wide range of projects which include:
- South East Prime Contract
- Extensive works at Woolwich Barracks
- Catering Training Centre, Bray House, Worthy Down
- Runways upgrade, Brize Norton
- Accommodation blocks, Duke of York School, Dover
- Rehabilitation Centre, Headley Court Centre
- Armada redevelopment project at Devonport Dockyard
For more information visit http://sectors.interserve.com/defence
"The Bray House project has been extremely challenging both technically and also in timing. The challenges were not only overcome, they were also programmed in such a fashion so as to facilitate ongoing works thus maintaining programme, and produced a finished product with no detriment to the high quality of workmanship applied. The success of this project has been largely as a result of excellent teamwork and focus by all parties and personnel involved."
Project Manager, Defence Estates